How to Not Leave the House in 68 Hours
1. Oversleep, call in sick to work.
2. Survive on trail mix and oranges until I luck out and somebody cooks real food. (Key: I make a point of living with people who cook. I recommend this strategy.)
3. Set goals for the day: make room clean(ish), try to write.
4. Accomplish goals via TV. For example, "I will make my room clean(ish) before the end of this Ugly Betty episode."
5. Once goals have been accomplished, finish the disc of Ugly Betty.
6. Feeling like the lazying needs to be TRUMPED, move out to living room to watch second disc of Betty from a sitting-up position.
7. Totally forget about important engagement.
8. Sleep a lot.
9. Think about going for a walk.
10. Debate whether I should go for a walk or clean. Can't decide which is the lesser evil. My laziness is overwhelming. My roommates make the decision for me by announcing that we are cleaning the house.
11. After cleaning the house, decide to go for a walk. Track down athletic gear and get dressed. Open door. It's raining again.
12. Watch two episodes of America's Next Top Model. Watch latter half of E True Hollywood Story: Lindsay Lohan and first part of E True Hollywood Story: Britney Spears, Fall From Grace. Watch Girls Next Door, another special on the JFK assassination, Nikki Blonsky's Lifetime movie Queen-Sized, How To Look Good Naked, two episodes of Jon and Kate Plus Eight, and Hairspray. Watch Cinderella, the finale of season 5 of 24, and the final of the Australian Open.
13. Form a plan of attack to win Tsonga's heart.
14. Read some Gossip Girl, Nobody Does It Better.
15. Make a list of really bad blog ideas.
17. Luck out on the food thing again.
18. Moan about having to go to work on Monday.
19. Set alarm for early. Plan to go to work early since I have to move the car out of the street for sweeping early anyway.
20. More Girls Next Door, Gossip Girl, moaning, and wallowing. This week is starting awesomely.